Didn't find what you're looking for? Contact Support
To access your site, you first need to sign in:
- Open your web browser and enter the address of your portal.
- Enter your district username and password when prompted (the login screen may look different depending on your location). If you're not automatically signed in or prompted, click the Sign In link (typically at the bottom of the page or in the utility links).
- When signed in, your name displays on the top right of the screen.
If you cannot sign in, or do not have the correct permission to edit the site you need, please contact your district IT help desk. You may need to specify your domain when signing in, that is, your district\username.
To sign out at any time:
- Click on your username in the Utility Links on the top right side of the page.
- Select Sign Out from the drop-down menu.
- Close your browser to complete the process.