2013 Portal User Guide
Didn't find what you're looking for? Contact Support
Portfolio export allows students to save their best work, whether it's to apply for a job or higher education, or take their digital creations with them when they leave the district.
Export a Portfolio
Both teachers and students can export a student portfolio by savbing a zip file to their computer.
To export a student portfolio:
- From within the student portfolio, click the EXPORT button.
- In the Portfolio Export dialog box, select which grades you wish to export. For multiple grades, hold down the Ctrl key while you click.
- Click the EXPORT button.
- Select where you would like to save the exported zip file containing the portfolio.
- Click the Save button to save the portfolio.
Open a Saved Portfolio
All you need to view your saved portfolio is a web browser.
To open a saved portfolio:
- Locate the portfolio .zip file.
- Right click on the file and select Extract All from the menu.
- Open the extracted folder.
- Click the index.html file to view the portfolio.