Didn't find what you're looking for? Contact Support
Welcome to the Scholantis 2013 Portal User Guide!
This guide provides information to help teachers, school district staff members, or site administrators personalize their own Portal 2013 site, including:
- Creating class and group sites
- Adding and editing content in a variety of formats (Pages, Microsoft Office Documents, PDFs, Videos, Images, Calendars, Announcements, etc.)
- Assigning access rights to students, parents, and staff
- Managing internal and external access to the portal
- Adding Web parts or apps for greater interactivity and collaboration between students and staff.
To get started, visit one of the links below: