2013 Portal User Guide
Didn't find what you're looking for? Contact Support
A student portfolio is a place where students can record and showcase work, as well as reflect and share their learning with their teachers and parents.
Students and teachers can use portfolios in different ways:
- Record of Work - A timeline of current and past work. Students reflect on and take ownership of their learning, creating a record of their accomplishments over time.
- Showcase - Samples of students' best work which can be shared with parents, applying for secondary education or gaining employment.
- Assessment - Demonstrate that a student has met specific learning goals. Students reflect on specific outcomes or define future learning goals.
- About Student Portfolios
- Getting Started with Portfolios
- Create Portfolios
- Add or Edit Posts
- Edit Student Profile
- Manage Categories and Tags
- Creating Video on iOS
- Export a Portfolio
- Common Questions and Feedback
- Parent Subscription
- Accessing Portfolios with the Mobile App
- Parent Portal