To access your website's editing functions, you first need to sign in:
- Open your web browser and enter the address of your website.
- Click the down arrow beside Utility Links to access its menu:
- Click the Sign In link.
- Enter your district username and password when prompted.
- When signed in, your name displays in the Utility Links on the top right of the screen. See Website Navigation for details.
If you cannot sign in, or do not have the correct permission to edit the site you need, please contact your district IT help desk. You may need to specify your domain when signing in, that is, your district\username.
To sign out at any time:
- Click on your username at the top right and select Sign Out from the drop-down menu.
- Close your browser to complete the process.