Didn't find what you're looking for? Contact Support
Facebook crawls sites for the first image it sees when a post is shared to it. You can set this image for all posts shared to Facebook for School or District sites.
This default image must be called ogImage.png and has to be at least 300 x 300 pixels. To make this image avaiable, upload it to the Style Library in the Images folder.
To upload the ogImage.png file:
- Logged in as an administrator, click the SETTINGS utility link on the top right of the screen.
- Select Site contents.
- On the Site Contents page, click Style Library:
- In the Style Library, click the Image folder to open it.
- In the Images folder, you can drag or drop the ogImage.png file, or click the New Document link and select UPLOAD NEW FILE:
- Select which file to upload and save it:
It may take some time for Facebook to crawl through your site to automatically populate the image. If a school site does not have an ogImage.png file, Facebook will default to the District's logo.