Didn't find what you're looking for? Contact Support
Site administrators can change the main color (or theme) of a school site in the Site Settings.
To change a school site's colour:
- Go to the School site.
- In the Utility links, click the Settings cog, and then select Site settings from the menu.
- On the Site Settings page, click the Themes link, under the Scholantis heading.
- On the Themes page, in the Set the theme to this: field, click the drop-down arrow beside the color of the theme.
- Pick a colour from the menu.
- Click the Apply button. Your changes will automatically be saved to your site.