Didn't find what you're looking for? Contact Support
The Custom List View app displays a list or document library using a variety of different display styles; it is used throughout your website or portal to display content. It comes with a wide selection of templates, and with a little HTML knowledge you can create or customize templates for any situation.
Whether you are displaying announcements, events, job posting, policies, FAQs it's all possible!
Add the Custom List View App
Like all apps, you can add or remove the Custom List View app by editing the page, selecting Add an App, and finding Custom List View under the Scholantis category. See Add an App to a Page, to learn more about adding apps.
Many of the other apps under the Scholantis category are saved versions of Custom List View and can be modified in exactly the same way.
Edit the Custom List View App
You can easily configure the Custom List View app to display the items from a list or document library.
To edit an existing Custom List View:
- If the page is not already in Edit mode, click the Edit link in the Utility Links.
- Activate the Custom List View app menu by hovering over the ellipses (...).
- Select Edit App from the drop-down menu. See Edit or Delete an App from a Page to learn more about editing apps.
- The Custom List View app tool pane displays the settings:
Rename a Custom List
To rename a custom list:
- Click inside the Custom List View app and then click the ellipses (...).
- Select Edit App to access In the Custom List View edit window.
- Under Appearance, change the Title field from "Custom List View" to a title of your choosing.
- Click the Apply button.
- The Custom List View box is now renamed.