Welcome to the Scholantis 2013 Portal User Guide!
This guide provides information to help teachers, school district staff members or site administrators personalize their own Portal 2013 site, including creating class and group sites, adding and editing content in a variety of formats (Pages, Microsoft Office Documents, PDFs, Videos, Images, Calendars, Announcements, etc.), assigning access rights to students, parents, and staff, managing internal and external access to the portal, and adding Web parts or apps for greater interactivity and collaboration between students and staff.
To get started, visit one of the links below:
To edit your site, you first need to sign in:
- Open your web browser and enter the address of your portal.
- Enter your district username and password when prompted (the login screen may look different depending on your location). If you're not automatically signed in or prompted to, click the Sign In link the Sign In link (typically at the bottom of the page or in utility links).
- When signed in, your name displays at the the top right of the screen.
- Click on your name at the top right and select Sign out.
- Close your browser to complete the process.