Deployments are normally scheduled for 5pm local time. Let us know if you have another preferred start time.
- Typically you will receive advance email notice a week before any scheduled update you will receive an email notice. Sign-up for email notices now and see a sample notice.
- On the day of the update at 12pm (PST) a maintenance notice will be display to all logged in users.
- Updates typically involve SharePoint solution updates so require approximately 10 minutes of downtime. We’d ask you to plan for a 20-30 minute service interruption.
- An offline page is displayed during the update. Users will automatically be redirected to the site once it’s available.
- Monitoring and post deployment tests check the status of the farm and site availability.