The Scholantis Documents app provides a number of important advantages over SharePoint's Document Library App. It's mobile and touch friendly, it allows for a styled experience, and can display categories of documents. Learn more about how to use and customise the app below.
|Table of Contents|
Add Document to your Document Library
Document libraries let you easily upload single files, create documents in the browser, or drag and drop
Add Column to Library for sorting
- Select Library Ribbon to Create Column
multiple files (using any browser).
Add Columns for sorting
Select the LIBRARY ribbon tab and select Create Column
2. Name the Column Category and select the Choices field.
3. Add your Categories within the box provideprovided
4. Select - Drop Down Menu option.
- Select the Quick Edit in the Library Ribbon, then choose a category for each item from the drop down of the category Column
2. Save you changes by clicking the Stop Editing button in the top left.
- Return to the site where the app is displayed. Edit the page, then edit the App Settings.
- Set the Group Field to your Category Column, then click OK to apply (at the bottom of the Template Settings)
3. Publish Save your changes , and you will have a to see your grouped library view.