Didn't find what you're looking for? Contact Support
Consult this page for common questions and concerns. Updated regularly.
To change the name of your class or group, simply edit the Title field using the Manage a Class or Group Site wizard.
You can also Comment on Assignments directly on the Assignments page.
See the topic: Which Files Can I Upload?
If your smart phone is not offering to save your password when you log into ADFS, here are the steps to take:
- Open the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap More.
- Tap Settings and then Smart Lock for Passwords or Save passwords.
- Tap the link for View and manage saved passwords at passwords.google.com.
(For chrome on IOS you need to have a Google account, it saves your passwords from your desktop and will sync it from there.)
- Go to your Settings.
- Go to Safari > Autofill and make sure Names and Passwords is enabled.
- Once enabled, go back into Safari settings and click Passwords.
- Click Add Password.
- Enter the Website URL (you can copy and paste in your district's URL) and type in your User name and Password in the fields provided.
- Then hit the Done (or Save) to save your changes.
- When you go to that URL, in the password and username field there will be an Autofill called passwords. Here you can select the correct authentication by username and site URL.