Didn't find what you're looking for? Contact Support
A maintenance notice will be displayed to logged in users at noon PST (sample below).
Ready for the new school year we have added a new assignments summary view,
- Overview - See the progress of each student and assignment (not started, draft, turned-in, assessed).
- Status - See the assessment comment or grade, see if was turned-in late, and quickly jump to a specific student submission.
- Student Summary - Select a specific student or assignment to access the student or assignment summary. Teachers can use the student summary to quickly assess an individual student's progress or make a guardian aware.
- Export - Download assessment information for all students and assignments in a spreadsheet.
- Parent Notifications - email individual parents an assignment progress report. Parent emails are extracted from your Student Information System. The Scholantis SIS Data Sync feature needs to be enabled for your district.
- Print view
iOS & Android App (Beta)
Faster access and persistent login to your portal. Portfolio users can capture video, audio and photos. You'll find media capture more reliable and faster than using the browser.
Improved archive, refreshed item view and integrated document view. The News Archive template now displays thumbnails and includes next and previous button if you wish to limit the number of items displayed on a single page.
A new printer friendly view when you need to print a calendar. In addition to the event title, the print view includes the start and end date/time, and the event location.
Other Changes & Technical Notes
- Apps hidden - Content editor
- Login Timeout Notice - When your login expires a warning lets you know and allows you to easily sign in again. A great feature if you're working on content over a longer period of time.
- Edsby images and attachments
- Sync & SIS Data Sync improvements & monitoring
- Weather app farenheit