Didn't find what you're looking for? Contact Support
The November 2017 update (5.0) will be released on Thursday, November 16th. During the upgrade your sites will be unavailable for a few minutes at 5:00 pm local time.
A maintenance notice will be displayed to logged in users at noon PST.
We are excited to announce support for SharePoint 2016 (the system Scholantis tools are built on). Microsoft SharePoint 2016 was built for the cloud and powers Office 365's SharePoint Online.
Scholantis 5.0 brings your portal closer to the cloud and Office 365 while keeping all your sensitive information inside your school. You will find a more consistent and connected experience between your portal and Office 365. Improvements to SharePoint 2016 improve system stability and reduce downtime for patches. Use the new App Launcher to quickly navigate your portal, Office 365 or other school technologies. You only need to login once to access your portal, email, Office 365 or other systems (using ADFS single sign on).
User Diagnostics - Technology support staff can use the new User Diagnostics tool in System Dashboard to quickly troubleshoot and diagnose user problems. You can find a user's sites, see a student or teacher's SIS classes, check AD group membership and much more.
SIS Data Sync System Health - Technology support staff can now diagnose SIS Data Sync issues in the System Dashboard. Confirm sync status, view configuration information and download a report of sync mapping errors.
Other Changes & Technical Notes
- Help! - New contextual help links and content for Site Settings and System Dashboard. Essential reading if you have questions using Student Information or Parent Subscriptions.
- Assignment Summary - Printed pages now include the student name.
- Twitter - Improvements to handle retweets.
- Send Feedback - Various fixes and improvements when taking screenshots.
- Site Settings Access Errors - Improved error messages for student accounts imported using SIS Data Sync.
- Gallery - Fixed issue where system region settings affect dates.
- Document Previews - Improved handling of document previews when an Office Online server is not installed.