Welcome to the Scholantis 2013 Portal User Guide!
This guide provides information to help teachers, school district staff members, or site administrators personalize their own Portal 2013 site, including:
- Creating class and group sites
- Adding and editing content in a variety of formats (Pages, Microsoft Office Documents, PDFs, Videos, Images, Calendars, Announcements, etc.)
- Assigning access rights to students, parents, and staff
- Managing internal and external access to the portal
- Adding Web parts or apps for greater interactivity and collaboration between students and staff.
To get started, visit one of the links below: