This guide provides information to help content editors and system administrators manage the public websites for your school and district. This includes:
- Adding and editing content in a variety of formats (Pages, Office Documents, PDFs, Videos, Images, Calendars, Announcements, etc.)
- Adding Web parts or apps.
To get started, visit one of the links to the right.
To edit your site you first need to sign in:
- Open your web site in a browser and click the Sign In link (typically at the bottom of the page or in Links).
- If you're not automatically signed in enter your district username and password in the login window (the login screen may look different depending on your location).
- When signed in your name appears at the the top right of the screen.
If you cannot log in, or do not have correct permission to edit the site you need, please contact your district IT help desk. You may need to specify your domain when signing in i.e. district\username
To sign out at any time:
- Click on your name at the top right and select Sign out.
- Close your browser to complete the process.