This guide provides information to help content editors and system administrators manage the public websites for your school and district. This includes:
- Adding and editing content in a variety of formats (Pages, Office Documents, PDFs, Videos, Images, Calendars, Announcements, etc.)
- Adding Web parts or apps.
To get started, visit one of the links to the right.
To edit your site you first need to sign in:
- Open your web site in a browser and click the Sign In link (typically at the bottom of the page or in Links).
- If you're not automatically signed in enter your district username and password in the login window (the login screen may look different depending on your location).
- When signed in your name appears at the the top right of the screen.
To sign out at any time:
- Click on your name at the top right and select Sign out.
- Close your browser to complete the process.